Mumbai Special Pav Bhaji Recipe is a universally popular snack originated in Marathi cuisine. A mish-mash of vegetables cooked in a spicy masala is served with baked pav buttered on all sides.
Servings: 3 to 4
Serving the Pav Bhaji:
- 6 Pav Breads Click here for Pav recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Butter to toast Pavs
- 3 Cups Bhaji Click here for Bhaji recipe
- 1/4 Cup Onions finely chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Finely chopped Coriander
- Few Lemon wedges
Take Pav bread and slice it in the centre keeping one end joint intact.
Slather some butter on the pav or directly on the tawa.
Place the pav bread on the tawa. Slightly roast the pav breads from both the sides till golden brown.
Transfer the roasted pav to a plate.
Similarly, roast few more pav breads. Pav breads are now ready to serve.
Serve Pav in a plate with steaming hot Bhaji topped with finely chopped raw onions, coriander leaves and squeeze a dash of lemon on the bhaji.