omato Chutney South Indian Recipe is a tangy & spicy chutney with garlic flavour & pairs best with Indian breakfasts like idli, dosa, pesarattu or paratha.
1. Adjust chillies to suit your taste.
2. Choose tomatoes that are ripe and red in colour.
3. You can increase the quantity of garlic or even omit if you do not like the taste.
4. Make sure not to blacken or burn the fenugreek seeds, otherwise it will impart a bitter taste to the chutney.
5. You can also substitute with gingelly oil to give a different flavour to the chutney.