Mamidikaya pulihora/Raw Mango Rice-Spiced & tangy South Indian rice delicacy made with raw mango & balancing the tang with a fragrant tempering with spices.
1. Adjust spice levels with green chillies or red chillies to suit your taste.
2. Quantities of all the ingredients are flexible, play around to get the taste you want.
3. The cooked rice grains should be separate and not mushy.
4. Be generous with curry leaves and peanuts, as they are the key ingredients to any perfect Pulihora.
5. You can also include grated carrot to make it healthy and also it gives a good colour to the dish.