Summary: Sabudana Vada Recipe in appe pan is the low oil version of the vada, which is basically a deep-fried snack. This way you can indulge in some guilt-free treat!!
1. Adjust spices to suit your taste buds.
2. The Sabudana/Sago has to be really soaked well. The sago should be very soft.
3. The water needs to be drained well from the sago. Use a seive or a colander to drain the water. If there is moisture in the mixture, then the sabudana vadas will not hold their shape and they will become soggy from inside.
4. If you do not have an appe/paniyaram pan, you can shape like tikkis and shallow fry the vadas in a pan with little oil.
5. If you want the sabudana vadas to be crisp from outside, you need to brown them a little more on low heat.
6. I have used roasted peanuts. If the peanuts are not roasted, then you need to roast them.