Virgin Pina Colada is a fantastic refreshing non-alcoholic tropical treat made with pineapple and coconut that anyone can enjoy!
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Crushed Ice optional
- ¼ Cup Crushed Pineapple optional
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar Or Any Sweetener Optional and adjust to taste
In a blender, add pineapple juice, crushed pineapple (optional), coconut milk, brown sugar and ice cubes.
Blend all the ingredients on high until smooth.
Fill a small glass with icy mixture.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge or as desired and serve. Drink up and enjoy Virgin Pina Colada Mocktail !
- Ice is optional though I love mine to be a bit slushy. Add enough crushed ice to achieve your desired thickness - I find this can vary.
- Fresh fruits can always be added instead of canned or frozen.
- You can also substitute a light coconut milk for the cream of coconut, as it has sixty percent fewer calories than its creamy counterpart.
- You may sprinkle some grated coconut on top before serving.
- To give it the real tropical feel, serve it in a young coconut directly with a straw.
- Addition of sugar depends on the sweetness of the pineapple.
- Feel free to add in some rum to transform it a cocktail.