Marinated overnight in a spicy yoghurt sauce with herbs and then grilled, this tender tandoori chicken with mint coriander relish has incredible depth of flavour.
1. Adjust spice levels with red chilli powder to suit your taste.
2. You can skip tandoori masala, in case you do not have. It tastes great even without it.
3. The trick lies in marination so that the flavour of the spices and the herbs must get as deep inside the chicken thighs as possible. So the longer you marinate, the better!! Overnight marination is best for meat.
4. Preheat the grill before placing the Chicken on the grill.
5. Cook the chicken covered.
6. Baste the chicken often.
7. Note that the times given are suggestions, the actual cooking time will depend on the grill temperature and the size of the meat.
8. You can play with the ingredient quantities to suit your taste.