Egg White Vegetable Masala Omelette is a delicious basic omelette minus the fat and cholesterol with all the goodness of the veggies you embellish the dish with.
1. Pour the egg mixture only after the pan has heated well. That means, if you add a drop of water, it should sizzle.
2. Whisk the egg mixture well, just before pouring it over the hot pan and do not cook on high flame.
3. You can sprinkle grated cheese over the omelet as soon as you remove it from the pan. The heat of the omelette, lightly melts the cheese.
4. You can add any other vegetables of your choice or shredded chicken.
5. The chickpea flour acts as a binding agent and also gives an unique taste and texture to the omelet.
6. Adjust spice levels with green chillies or red chilli powder to suit your taste.