These 4 Unique Watermelon Recipes are awesome summery recipes with one star ingredient “Watermelon” that you can make under 5 minutes!! Perfect to enjoy chilled when you are sitting in the hot summer sun.
- 2 Cups Watermelon Cubes for each recipe
- 3 tbsp Lemon
- Few Mint Leaves
- Any Sugar/Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
To a blender, add some freshly cut watermelon cubes, few mint leaves and blend until smooth.
Pour it into a glass, add some ice cubes and serve.
To a blender, add some freshly cut watermelon cubes, water, 1 tbsp lemon juice and some sugar to your taste. Blend until smooth.
Pour in the mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes & serve.
To a blender, add in some watermelon chunks and Puree until smooth. Add in 1 tbsp lemon juice and sugar and mix.
Transfer the watermelon mixture to a bowl, cover, and freeze until solid, 8 to 10 hours.
Two to 3 hours before serving, move the bowl to the refrigerator to soften the mixture.
In the last hour before serving, use a fork to break the softened mixture into shavings.
4. Watermelon Chaat (Watermelon Mint Salad)
- Below tips are common to all watermelon recipes given above. The prep time for the slushy does not include the freezing time.
- Adding a sweetener is optional. That will depend on the sweetness of your watermelon.
- Adjust mint leaves and lemon juice quantities to suit your taste.
- Add a pinch of black salt to the drinks gives that Indian touch!!
- You can also experiment with various combination of flavours. Instead of lemon juice, you can use any other fruit juice to give it a tangy twist.
- If you want to include alcohol, add one shot per serving while blending the mixture.