Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe DIY to make instant turmeric tea mix so that you can prepare detox turmeric tea. Drinking this tea relieves inflammation & also helps in weight loss.
- 2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Mix well, transfer and store it in an airtight container, sealed tightly.
To make Turmeric Tea:
Add 1/2 tsp of the turmeric tea powder mix to a glass and pour boiling hot water over it. Mix well and allow it to seep for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You can add a little honey or any sweetener. You can also drink it as it is. Do not add honey to hot liquids as you will lose its benefits.
For best results, have this drink on an empty stomach in the morning and have breakfast after half an hour.
- Using a measuring spoon to measure all the ingredients is good.
- Though this powder remains good for longer period, do not make huge quantities as it will not be fresh and you will not get the fresh aroma while drinking this tea.
- For best results have it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- If you have acidity issues, do reduce pepper and ginger powder to half the quantity mentioned.
- This tea is a good immunity booster and also helps people with respiratory issues especially asthma.
- Anything in excess is not good. I would suggest taking a break of 2 to 3 days in between and restarting again. Listen to your body!!
- The combination of right diet and exercise along with this tea is what will help you lose weight in a healthy manner in the long run. Not only does this spice help in losing weight, it keeps your body healthy.
- Anything mentioned is just out of my personal experience and knowledge acquired. The results can vary from person to person depending on various other factors. If you have any health issues, please work with a registered dietician or nutritionist.