A glass of fresh & zesty Apple Ginger Mint Juice iwith the fiery punch of ginger gives your body a natural boost of immunity to fight with cold & flu!
- 1 Apple Peeled & Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger Minced
- Few Mint Leaves
Peel & roughly chop the apple & ginger. Place in a blender with all other ingredients.
Blitz on high speed until smooth. Make sure the ginger and mint are well broken down.
Serve straight away in a glass filled with ice cubes.
- You can vary the amount of ginger according to personal preferences. This amount gives a nice punch of ginger heat.
- Reduce this amount for a more subtle ginger taste or omit it altogether if you do not like it.
- You can omit apple juice & make it with just fresh apple. Add some water if required.
- Replace apple juice with pineapple juice for another variation!
- For best taste & freshness, serve it immediately! Alternatively, store in a glass bottle in the fridge for up to 2 days and shake well before consuming. But, there are chances of the juice changing colour!