Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe | Haldi Tea for Weight Loss – This is a DIY to make instant turmeric tea mix so that you can prepare turmeric tea anytime you prefer to. Drinking this detox tea relieves inflammation, boosts your immunity & also helps in weight loss.
This post is just an extension to my recent post on turmeric ginger tea. I had quite a few queries to do a DIY on Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe without fresh turmeric that lasts long. It’s also not easy for everyone to get hold of fresh turmeric. If you can manage to get raw turmeric, nothing like it. But if not, you can always use Turmeric powder. So, I’m back with a quick post on the same. To know more about turmeric and its health benefits, you can visit HERE and for the turmeric tea with fresh turmeric, please click HERE. In this post I’m only going to focus on how it can help in weight loss!!
TURMERIC, THE WONDER SPICE
Turmeric has been linked to a number of health benefits, including weight loss and cancer prevention. There are so many amazing health benefits of drinking warm turmeric water or turmeric tea every morning on an empty stomach. Turmeric, also known as Haldi in Hindi, has been used for both culinary and medicinal purposes for ages. Adding this magical spice to your daily diet provides you with a range of health benefits. The Curcumin, which is the main active ingredient in turmeric, has many therapeutic properties, including weight loss. It can protect the body from various disorders linked to obesity and contains powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
How does turmeric tea work for weight loss?
1. Turmeric tea has anti-inflammatory properties
Inflammation is greatly associated with obesity or excessive fat deposition in the body. As we all know, turmeric is an anti-inflammatory spice that helps reduce inflammation and thus helps in losing weight.
2. Turmeric tea is great for digestion
A good digestive system is the key to lose weight. Turmeric tea helps relieve stomach disorders like bloating, gas and also improves bowel movements, which helps you lose weight.
4. Turmeric tea helps increase bile production
Regular consumption of turmeric tea helps to increase the bile production present in the stomach. It is a digestive juice that helps in emulsifying fat and its metabolism. This process makes this spice very helpful to lose weight.
5. Turmeric tea helps regulate blood sugar levels
Turmeric tea helps regulate sugar levels and prevents insulin resistance.
6. When to take turmeric tea for weight loss?
It is believed that drinking warm turmeric water or turmeric tea on an empty stomach can effectively help your body burn excess flab….and that’s the secret to this miracle drink!!
7. Does turmeric tea work for weight loss?
One should surely try to incorporate turmeric in every meal. Drinking turmeric tea along with moderate exercises, a healthy and balanced diet is what will help you lose weight in a healthy manner in the long run.
Steps to follow for
Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe
You will need all this for Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe:
- Turmeric powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Dry Ginger Powder
- Cinnamon Powder
- Cardamom Powder
Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Mix well, transfer and store it in an airtight container, sealed tightly.
How to make Turmeric Tea?
Add 1/2 tsp of the turmeric tea powder mix to a glass and pour boiling hot water over it. Mix well and allow it to seep for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You can add a little honey or any sweetener. You can also drink it as it is. Do not add honey to hot liquids as you will lose its benefits.
For best results, have this drink on an empty stomach in the morning and have breakfast after half an hour.
Turmeric Tea Powder Recipe | Haldi Tea for Weight Loss
- 2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well, transfer and store it in an airtight container, sealed tightly.
To make Turmeric Tea:
- Add 1/2 tsp of the turmeric tea powder mix to a glass and pour boiling hot water over it. Mix well and allow it to seep for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- You can add a little honey or any sweetener. You can also drink it as it is. Do not add honey to hot liquids as you will lose its benefits.
- For best results, have this drink on an empty stomach in the morning and have breakfast after half an hour.
- Using a measuring spoon to measure all the ingredients is good.
- Though this powder remains good for longer period, do not make huge quantities as it will not be fresh and you will not get the fresh aroma while drinking this tea.
- For best results have it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- If you have acidity issues, do reduce pepper and ginger powder to half the quantity mentioned.
- This tea is a good immunity booster and also helps people with respiratory issues especially asthma.
- Anything in excess is not good. I would suggest taking a break of 2 to 3 days in between and restarting again. Listen to your body!!
- The combination of right diet and exercise along with this tea is what will help you lose weight in a healthy manner in the long run. Not only does this spice help in losing weight, it keeps your body healthy.
- Anything mentioned is just out of my personal experience and knowledge acquired. The results can vary from person to person depending on various other factors. If you have any health issues, please work with a registered dietician or nutritionist.
Disclaimer: Anything mentioned in this post is just out of my personal experience and knowledge that I’m sharing this information. The results can vary from person to person depending on various other factors. If you have any health issues, please work with a registered dietician or nutritionist.
Do check out other Beverages and Drinks from blog!!
Many more to come!!…..STAY TUNED!!
Hungry for more? Never miss a recipe!!…Subscribe to MasalaKorb and have posts delivered straight to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Do subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest video alerts!!
If you cook this dish, be sure to tag your photo with this hashtag: #masalakorb